Breas Vivo 50 Life Support Ventilator with a Carry Bag and Charger
Condition: Brand new
Warranty: 2 years
High-quality technology blends with a robust, premium Scandinavian design for excellent patient treatment in home and mobile environments.
The Vivo 50 is an advanced, reliable and intuitive life-support ventilator. It contains a full range of modes, extensive monitoring solutions, SpO2, CO2, and FiO2, and an easy-to-use menu structure. Treatment can easily be adopted to patients needs by three pre-set profiles and the home-adjust mode. A wide range of accessories made Vivo 50 highly suitable for use in the hospital and at home and in a mobile environment.
Vivo 50’s advanced technology has been developed with performance, convenience and market needs in mind.
Full monitoring allows view of waveforms, numerical data and trend monitoring.
Patient connectivity is enhanced with patient start/stop remote, remote alarm and nurse call system.
Get easy direct access to menus on the user-friendly front panel.Freedom of operation is possible thanks to the four-hour internal battery and the option of an additional eight hours from the click-on battery.
The FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 sensors give the unit high-end monitoring capabilities with on-screen values and alarms.
“Info help” text makes information on alarms, settings and troubleshooting accessible for the user.
Intended use: Patients >10 kg
CPAP Device Mode: Home, Clinical
Inspiratory Pressure: 4 to 50 cmH2O
- 2 cmH2O (leakage circuit),
- 0 cmH2O (circuit with active exhalation valve) to 30 cmH2O,
- Insp. Pressure – 2 cmH2O or Min Pressure -2 cmH2O
Breath Rate (PCV, VCV): 4 to 40 bpm
Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s
Backup Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s (PSV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV & PCV)
- 50 – 90 %, Off (VCV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV, PCV & VCV)
- Off (PCV & VCV)
- Expiratory Trigger: 1 to 9 (PSV)
- Minimum Inspiratory Time: Off, 0.3 to 3 s
- Maximum Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 3 s,
- Off Backup Rate (PSV): 4 to 40 bpm
- Target Volume: 100 to 2500 ml
- Maximum Pressure: 4 to 50 cmH2O
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cmH2O to 50 cmH2O
- Tidal Volume: 100 to 2500 ml
- Flow Pattern: Square, decelerating
- CPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O
Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
External battery: 24 V DC
Click-on battery: 8 hours
Internal battery: 4 hours
High Pressure, Low Pressure, High PEEP, Low PEEP, High Vt, Low Vt, High MV, Low MV, High Breath Rate, Low Breath Rate, Apnea, Disconnection, Rebreathing, High FiO2, Low FiO2, High SpO2, Low SpO2, High EtCO2, Low EtCO2, High InspCO2, High Pulse Rate, Low Pulse Rate, Low Last Power Source
- Displayed data
- Ppeak, PEEP, Pmean, Leakage, MV, Vt, FiO2, % in TgV, Total Rate, Spont Rate, % Spont, SpO2, Pulse Rate, I:E, Inspiratory Time, Rise Time, EtCO2, InspCO2
- Pressure, Flow, Volume
- Trends over 1, 6, 24 and 48h
- Ppeak, PEEP, Total Rate, Spont Rate, Vt, Leakage, SpO2, EtCO2
W x H x D: 348 mm × 120 mm × 264 mm without click-on battery, (348 mm × 120 mm × 290 mm with click-on battery)
Weight : 11.5 lbs. without click-on battery (14.8 lbs. with click-on battery)
Noise level (at 1m, 10 cmH2O constant pressure): Less than 30 dB(A)