Chattanooga Montane Atlas 3 Section Treatment Table
The Core of your Practice Reaches New Heights
Your table is the core of your practice, and with Montane, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
The Pinnacle of Quality, Craftsmanship and Innovation
- Multilayer padding with specially selected density creates a synergy of ideal resistance for the practitioner and comfort for the patient.
- High-performance, multi-directional casters and one central brake system allows for easy mobility of the table when not in use.
- Ultra quiet actuator and gas springs powerfully lift patients.
- Proprietary Hallotronic System Magnetic Switch: No mechanical switches to wear out (super quiet)
- 360Â° Access Foot Switch: Easy access anywhere around table
- Highest Quality Upholstery and Dual Density Foam Padding: Patient and clinician comfort
- Laser Cut Steel & Robotic Welds: Precise and robust mechanical integrity
- 19″ – 40″ Height Range: Patient transfer ease (low end) and therapists comfort (high end)
- Castors with 1 Central Brake and Lift System: Ease of mobility when moving the table
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Main Power: 120 V / 60 Hz
Standby Consumption: 3.5 W
Input: 120 V / 1.9 A / 60 Hz
Weight: 242 lbs (110 kg)
Dimensions: L x W x H 79â€ x 27â€ x 19â€- 40â€
Shipping Dimensions: 86â€ x 33â€ x 30â€ (219 x 84 x 75 cm)
Lifting Capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg)
Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2