Chattanooga TX Traction Unit
Using the most advanced technology, the new TX traction unit is years ahead of any traction unit available on the market today. With innovative features and an easy to use digital touch screen interface that makes set up simple, the redesigned TX traction unit is the first true innovation to this classic therapy in over 25 years.
- Easy to operate 270 pivoting high resolution
- color touch screen Interface
- Digital touch screen interface
- Patient data cards record up to 14 sessions
- Store up to 10 user-defined protocols
- Intermittent, static and cyclic traction
- Progressive and regressive steps
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
- Traction tension parameters: 0 to 200 lbs
- Built-in safety features: Patient interrupt switch, Cervical maximum poundage warning, Audible signal at the end of treatment and if patient interrupt switch activates.
- Two Year Warranty
- Mains power : 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Safety tested : IEC/UL/EN 60661-1, IEC/UL/EN 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 NO. 601.1-M90 w/ AZ
- ETL listed
- Electrical class : Class 1, Type B
- Length: 17.5″
- Width: 9.5″
- Height: 17.5″
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Condition: Brand new