Harmar AL300 Fusion Lift
Model # AL300
The AL300 from Harmar Mobility is a fully powered lift that rises and lowers with the flip of a switch. This versatile lift will work with both powerchairs and scooters. It features a large aluminum deck, and self-tensioning retractors. The self-tensioning retractors attach to your powerchair or scooter with no need for modifications or drilling. This makes it easy to secure your mobility device for transport. It is a great choice for medium-sized power chairs, and can accomodate scooters with a wheelbase up to 42″.
The AL300 Fusion lift offers the convenience of being able to carry either a power chair or a scooter with one lift. This lift is compatible with virtually every scooter or power chair available and uses easy to operate retactors to secure the scooter or power chair.
- Carries virtually all scooters AND power chairs
- 4 – Self-tensioning Q-Straint retractors
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
- Made in the USA
- Lifting capacity 350 lbs (160kg)
- Maximum scooter width 27″
- Maximum scooter wheelbase 42″
- Aluminum deck size 27.5″ x 39″, adjustable cradle extends up to 46″
- Installed weight 105 lbs.
- Hitch height (range) 5″-18″
- Hitch Class II or III
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable
The AL105 Swing Away Option allows an unoccupied outside lift to be easily pivoted away from the vehicle to gain clear access to the trunk, lift gate or tailgate.
The AL205 Battery Pack is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts. The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car’s battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car’s cigarette lighter.
When ordering lifts, please provide us with the following in order for us to check product compatibility before your order is shipped:
- Vehicle year, make, and model
- Model and width of your chair or scooter
The Harmar Mobility warranty is the simplest in the industry, a 3-Year Fully Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner. Other manufacturers offer a warranty only on the original owner’s usage, but we warranty the product itself. That is how committed we are to producing the highest-quality lifts and ramps you can buy.