Harmar Residential Vertical Platform Lift
Capacity: 600 lbs.
Harmar’s all new Residential Vertical Platform Lift is a safe, smooth and economical solution to the barriers porches and other elevation changes can create in and around a home.
Designed from the ground up to be as cost-efficient as possible. Available in heights from 4 to 6 feet, the Highlander is priced to be competitive with shorter units but built to accommodate most residential applications with ease.
As with all Harmar lifts, the RPL is simple to install, easy to operate and virtually maintenance-free for use indoors and out.
- Automatic, folding access ramp
- Available in AC and DC models
- Solid platform with non-skid surface for added safety
- Solid 36” high guard panels
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor use
- Constant pressure, paddle switch controls with emergency stop button
- Sensitive safety pan on bottom of platform stops the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Made in USA
- Lifting height 53”
- Rated load 600lbs (272 kg)
- Drive Belt driven Acme screw / 90 VDC ½ hp motor
- Power supply 115 VAC – 15 Amp grounded circuit
- Control circuit 24 VAC
- Platform 36” x 48” with 36” high solid guard panels and automatic folding ramp
- Footprint 50” x 70”
- Speed 10 fpm
- Controls Constant pressure rocker switch with emergency stop
- Manual lowering Device provided
- Safety design standards ASME A18.1, Section 5 – Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts
- Safety design standards: CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 – Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- Safety features Safety Pan, Final limit, Acme safety nut with monitor, Non-skid surface
- Warranty 1 – Year parts