OptiFlex 3 Knee Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
Includes One FREE OptiFlex Patient Kit (20533)
OptiFlex – The first real innovation in CPM in a decade!
The sleek design of the OptiFlex 3 Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is therapeutically functional as well as appealing to the eye. The ultra-wide carriage is designed to accommodate the typical knee replacement patient, athletes and pediatric patients.
The OptiFlex 3 features several new innovations, including:
- Progressive ROM – Eliminates the need for time consuming adjustments that interrupt rehabilitation time.
- Oscillation Zone – Allows the patient to increase the time spent in the working ROM by automating and replicating the recognized benefits of Active Physical Therapy protocols.
- Fast Back – With the Fast Back mode activated, the knee spends more time in the working ROM by accelerating through the non-working ROM.
- Comfort Zone – By pressing the Comfort Zone button when the patients threshold for pain is reached, allows the unit to continue working the affected limb but at a reduced flexion angle limit.
- Context sensitive help and a multiple language interface
- Back-lit display and buttons provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions
- Hyperextension (-10) to full knee flexion (120)
- Lightweight, only 28 lbs.
- Overall Length 37″
- Built-in carry handle
- Meets requirements of UL, CSA and CE for safety and EMC
- High-quality, easy to attach patient kit
Maximum Patient Weight: 350 lbs. (159kg)
Calf Length Range: (knee joint to sole of foot) 10″ – 23.5″ (25.4 – 59.7 cm)
Thigh Length Range: 12″ – 19″ (30.5 – 48.3 cm)
Range of Motion: Hyper Extension: -10 Degrees Flexion 120 Degrees
Pauses: 0 – 30 Seconds
Speed: 0 – 150 Degrees Min
Force Reversal: 35 – 75 lbs. (16 – 34 kg)
Patient Usage: Left / Right Universal
Unit Weight: 28 lbs.
Length: 37″ (94cm)
Power Input: 100-240v, 50/60 Hz, 75VA