Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask and Headgear
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP mask is the next generation of the original ComfortGel Nasal CPAP mask. The ComfortGel Blue CPAP offers the best characteristics of the original ComfortGel CPAP Mask and adds several enhancements. An improved premium forehead pad reduces pressure on the forehead. A shorter more compact tube connection and a much smaller profile mask frame make the ComfortGel Blue CPAP Mask a lighter and less obtrusive nasal CPAP mask. An updated gel technology CPAP cushion and silicone comfort flap gives even more comfort and softness. Newly designed exhalation micro ports ensure a quieter operation and redirect air away from you and your bed partner. Respironics has also printed the System One Resistance Control code to the bottom of the cushion. If you connect this mask to a Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine, you can enter this Resistance Control Code and get the best possible exhalation relief and leak adjustments from your machine.
The ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP mask is great for first time CPAP users or longtime CPAP users. With its intuitive and easy to maintain design, the ComfortGel Blue is sure to quickly become one of your favorite nasal CPAP masks. This CPAP mask can be used with any pressure range and with any CPAP or BiPAP machine. The nasal cushions are not interchangeable with the original Philips Respironics ComfortGel Nasal CPAP mask.
- Improved CPAP Cushion Gel technology offers more comfort and softness.
- Premium forehead pad is less likely to leave red facial marks.
- Premium 4 point headgear with EZ peel tabs makes adjustments easy for a custom fit.
- Two 360 degree swivels allow your tubing to move freely.
- Reinforced ball-and-socket headgear attachments allow for easy mask removal.
- Product name, part number, size, and Resistance Control Code are clearly printed on the mask.
- Micro port exhalation on the elbow directs air away from you and your bed partner.