Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets active patients do the things they want – without worrying about running out of oxygen. Its 8-hour battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight design (weighs less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen mean patients can finally be active all day. And, the EverGo portable concentrator helps homecare providers control costs by eliminating the expense of oxygen delivery.
The Respironics Ever Go Includes:
- Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Black Respironics Ever Go Carrying Case
- Respironics Ever Go Mobile Cart
- 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- DC and AC power cords
- Accessory case
- Respironics Ever Go User Manual
Features of the Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- FAA approved for airline travel.
- Non-medical design looks like an ordinary carry on bag or camcorder case.
- Respironics Ever Go can be simultaneously charged and operated.
- Large touch screen clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds.
- The Respironics EverGo comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
- Easy to use touch screen interface controls all Respironics Ever Go functions.
- Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge.
- Low maintenance with just one easy to remove filter for patients to clean.
Specifications of the Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
|AC Power Universal:||Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.0 Amp Output: 18 VDC, 5 Amp|
|DC Power:||12 – 18 VDC, 5 Amp|
|Power Consumption:||110 W at 100 VAC (charging)
120 W at 240 VAC (charging)
70 W (not charging)
|Oxygen Concentration:||89% +/- 3%|
|Oxygen Delivery:||Pulse Dose Settings 1 – 6 in 0.5 increments|
|Weight:||10 lbs. (4.5 kg) with 2 batteries
8.5 lbs. (3.9 kg) with 1 battery
|Dimensions:||Length: 12 in (30.5 cm)
Width: 6 in (15.2 cm)
Height: 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
|Battery Duration:||2 batteries = 8 hours (setting of 2, 20 bpm)
1 battery = 4 hours (setting of 2, 20 bpm)
|Sound Level:||47 dBA typical at a Setting of 2|
|Filters:||Gross particle, inlet filter, micro-felt filter (bacteria)|
|Oxygen Purity Alarms:||Low oxygen at 83%|
|Operating Temperature:||41½F to 104½F (5½C to 40½C)|
|Storage/Transport Humidity:||-4½F to 140½F (-20½C to 60½C) up to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 95% relative humidity|
|Outlet Pressure:||3 psi|
|Operating Altitude:||Up to 8000 ft|
|Alarms and Indicators:||Low battery at 17 minutes life left
Battery status on touch screen and on battery
No breath alarm after 2 minutes
|Oxygen Capacity:||1.05 liters per minute (pulse dosed)|
|Warranty:||2 year limited warranty|
Easy-to-use touch screen interface controls all EverGo functions and clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge – plus EverGo can be simultaneously charged and operated.
Low maintenance just one easy-to-remove filter for patients to clean.