Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series
Simple. Flexible. Affordable.
Your spot-check and continuous vital signs monitor, all in one.
As a clinician you are under pressure to improve outcomes, boost operating efficiencies and lower costs every day. It’s a daunting challenge, but one that can be made a little easier thanks to the new Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series-an affordable vital signs monitor that’s both flexible and easy to use.
Like the original Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor, the 300 Series helps enhance your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allows you to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information you need, so you spend more time with your patients and less time with your equipment.
In addition to the great features you’ve come to expect from Welch Allyn, the Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series provides these exciting new features:
Separate patient modes with individual settings for adult, pediatric and neonatal support
Fast, accurate temperature readings with industry leading Welch Allyn SureTemp® Plus thermometry
Simple, straightforward operation and intuitive menu navigation with our innovative monitor design And because the 300 Series monitor is ideal for both routine assessment and continuous monitoring of vital signs, it’s like getting two devices at one low price.
The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series is the ideal solution for taking routine patient vital signs or monitoring before, during and after procedures, minor surgery and treatments in a variety of settings, including:
- Medical / Surgical Floors
- Pediatric Floors
- Emergency Departments
- Hospital Special Procedures Departments
- Labor and Delivery Floors
- Dental Offices
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Specialty Physician Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Dialysis Centers
Non-invasive Blood Pressure
The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series begins as a non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitor. Even in its most basic configuration, it delivers the features you need.
- Multiple Patient Modes – Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal operating modes
- Automatic Blood Pressure Mode – choose from 13 measurement intervals
- Programmable Alarms – for high/low systolic, diastolic and pulse rate
- LCD Display – Clock window and menu navigation
- LED Display – Bright, clear viewing of vital sign readings
- Built-In Memory – save up to 99 sets of measurement data
4-Second SureTemp® Plus Thermometry
Add SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometry and take advantage of the revolutionary measurement capability developed by Welch Allyn.
- Obtain oral, rectal and axillary temperatures with the speed you want and the accuracy you demand.
- Oral – approx. 4 seconds
- Axillary – Adults, approx. 15 seconds; pediatrics, approx. 10 seconds
- Rectal – approx. 10 seconds
The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series can be configured with motion tolerant pulse oximetry (SpO2) technology from Nellcor ®. Benefit from accurate readings despite shaking or low perfusion.
- Programmable alarms – high/low saturation levels
- Wide variety of patient sensors
- Optional pulse tone feature – audible heart rateand SpO2 saturation indicator
Add an integrated Thermal Printer for trend analysis or record keeping and get what you need at the touch of a button.
Simple and Straightforward:
The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor has a very short learning curve. Simple push-button programming and a large, digital display make learning and using the monitor easy and hassle-free.
Choose Only the Features You Need:
The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series is designed so you can select precisely the features you need today. That means you don’t have to pay for functions you don’t use. If your monitoring needs change, upgrading is easy. The 300 Series supports upgrades to all functions – pulse oximetry, 4-second SureTemp Plus oral thermometry and integrated printer – so you can count on your monitor to accommodate your changing needs.
Features and Benefits
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP.
- Optional—SureTemp® Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer.
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Simple to use—LCD display facilitates menu navigation.
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons.
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options.
- Adult cuff
- Large adult cuff
- NIBP cables
- Training CD
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Display: 16 character liquid crystal display
- Physical: Height: 6.6 in., Width: 10.0 in., Depth: 6.0 in. (16.8 x 25.4 x 15.2), Weight: Approximately 5.4 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 270 mmHg, 0 to 36 kPa
- Initial Cuff Inflation: Adult 160 mmHg (21.3 kPa), Pediatric 120 mmHg (16 kPa), Neonate 90mmHg (12kPa)
- Systolic Range: Adult 30 to 260 mmHg (4 to 34.5 kPa), Pediatric 30 to 160 mmHg (4 to 21.3 kPa), Neonate 25 to 120 mmHg (3.3 to 16 kPa)
- Diastolic Range: Adult 20 to 235 mmHg (2.7 to 31.3 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 130 mmHg (2 to 17.3 kPa), Neonate 10 to 105 mmHg (1.3 to 14 kPa)
- MAP: Adult 20 to 255 mmHg (2.7 to 30 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 140 mmHg (2 to 18.7 kPa), Neonate 10 to 110 mmHg (1.3 to 14.7 kPa)
- Blood Pressure Determination Time: 20-45 seconds, typical
- Overpressure Cutoff: 295 to 330 mmHg (39.3 to 44 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 220 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 3 bpm or 3%
- AC Power Supply: 8 volts DC and 0.75 amperes
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor.