Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
One of the common bladder infections is cystitis. Cystitis happens when bacteria has managed to travel to your bladder and start to multiply and causes bladder infection. Occasionally cystitis will only affects the bladder and commonly known as lower urinary tract infection (UTI), but if infection start to goes higher into your kidney area such as ureters, then it is known as upper urinary tract infection and this is a serious matter.
Symptoms of Bladder Infection (cystitis)
Symptoms of bladder infection (cystitis) are:
- Burning sensation when passing urine
- The urge to pass urine more frequently
- Very little urine were passed when the urge to urinate is so strong
- Urine color may be dark or cloudy
- Urine contain blood substance
- Tenderness on the lower back or abdomen sometimes might be a dull pain.
- Feeling sick