Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
Model: M10605 With OPI Sensor
Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen. The M10 oxygen Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen concentrator available.
This unit comes with Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI), an audible alarm that sounds when oxygen levels fall below 70%. OPI ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication.
Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
Green Light greater than 82%
Yellow Light between 70-82%
Red Light less than 70%
92 +/ 4% @ 8-10 LPM
94 +/ 2% @ 3-7 LPM
92 +/ 4% @ 1-2 LPM
Dimensions: 27″ x 19″ x 13″
Product Weight: 53 Lbs.
Operating temperature: 55 to 90F
Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
High system pressure
Low system pressure
Low oxygen level
No oxygen flow
- Engineered for performance and reliability, the Millennium can lower your equipment and service costs.
- Respironics utilizes an automated test system that continuously monitors the critical characteristics of the concentrator during the run-in period. The rigorous testing is designed to ensure that each concentrator meets Respironics high quality requirements.
- The Millenniums components have been specifically designed for use in this oxygen concentrator. It features a Teflon cup seal that increases the time between required compressor maintenance intervals.
- The integrated sieve module design significantly reduces the chances of developing leaks by eliminating pneumatic connections, and the Millennium features an extended life integrated valve module.
- The modular design of these components makes it simple to service. In fact, the Millennium continues running with the front and rear cabinets removed for ease of service or trouble-shooting.
- This combination of engineering and technology means a higher standard of serviceability and reliability.
- Flow Rate: 10 LPM in 1 Liter Increments
- Maintenance free SMCT “sure cycle” valve, designed specifically for the Millennium.
- Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator(OPI) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing – double fault against electric shock
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage