The coloration and state of your urine could tell a sign of what’s happening inside your body. Also remember that what you eat will have a direct impact on your urine as well.
RED / PINK
- Blood might be present in urine.
- Beetroots and also cranberries could also causes urine to be in this color.
- Suggested to seek doctor as soon as possible
- Consuming too much carrot can cause urine to be in this color.
- Could be caused by urinary tract anesthetics as well.
BLUE / GREEN
- Could be caused by dye used for diagnosis proposes
- Could be caused from medication used to heal bladder infection including irritation.
- Pseudomonas bacteria could also cause blue pigmentation.
- Urinary tract infection could cause dark green pigmentation.
- consuming large quantities of rhubarb, aloe, and fava beans could generate dark brownish or black urine
- Other medication could causes urine to be this color as well.
- Indicate a high concentration of protein in urine
- Constant foamy urine is a sign of gallbladder issue, kidney infection or kidney damage.
- Blood in urine
- Kidney stones
- Consult doctor if cloudy urine present accompanied with burning sensation when urinating.